Volunteer Reference Questions
Thank you for your willingness to complete the reference questions for an Epic volunteer applicant. We appreciate your honest feedback and will take it into serious consideration as we determine a proper placement for the volunteer applicant. Responses are kept confidential. In order to validate responses, we ask that you copy the following questions into an email that you send to [email protected] and [email protected]
- What is your name?
- Please provide your phone number in case we need to follow up with you.
- What is the applicant's name?
- How do you know the applicant?
- How long have you known the applicant?
- Have you ever seen the applicant interact with children? If yes, how would you describe the applicant's interaction with children?
- What personal qualities does the applicant possess that make him/her a strong role model and/or mentor for children?
- If applicable, would you trust the applicant with your children? Explain.
- Do you know of anyone who wouldn't allow the applicant to care for their children? If so, why?